Friday, July 26, 2013

IT's been looonnggg~~~ SInce i started working all i ever wanted to do when i was back home is to have a good shower and just sit or lay down doing nothing....

Everything has been good, loving my work, loving the people around me, but i still have far to go to get adapt in the social working life as i am still stuck in a very simple student mind where everything seems easy.

Gotta know how to start a conversation when meeting new people, how to present myself properly, how to treat people friendlier and things like that, things where working people should be doing....

Working for Singapore in Malaysia is something that i never expect for my first work as a fresh graduate.... is a good thing where i can step up the standard of my design better, but it's difficult to have a better understanding with the person or colleagues i work with over there since we are always on skype and google chat while working and discussing stuff....

Might be going to Singapore end of August for the final touch of the 3 publications for the big 3 universities in Singapore.... glad that my first singapore publication on Singapore's 100 was well received... ytd just got told by the s'pore GM that a client called and wanted us to work on their career publications after looking through the S100. I was shocked and even determined to do better. And this also means i have a lot more work to do next year....

Yesterday was the quarterly meeting for our company to update the status of our company for the past quarter, and i got awarded as the employee who went the extra mile award and got myself 2 free movie tickets... was totally in shock as i never expect it to happen.... one of my good friend in the same department as me deserve it more than i do.... i shall share the ticket with him as i really admire his work ethics and how he is so good in socializing with other people....

our company's adventuretrip is coming soon, still have yet to come out the design for the banners and badges.... hopefully i can deliver my design on time and got approved with it.... can't wait for the first adventure trip with my colleagues and the whole company. hope it will be fun and what we plan can satisfy everyone's expectation of adventurous.... =)

till then, signing out! PEace!!

6:29 PM