Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Just came back from Hong Kong!! And since then i've been busy preparing for interviews and portfolios...
I had 3 interviews total up. All the interviews were very nerve wrecking. First interview was nothing much, as  it can be imagined as the same question that we think they might ask.... what do you see yourself in 5 years and other common stuff....

I really enjoyed the 2nd interview though, and this is one of the company that I was looking forward for their reply... they replied me when im in hong kong! which i had really no idea on how to react in such random situation when im having my holiday overseas.

Went to the interview, and there's a nice lady which I enjoyed talking to her coz she has been so nice throughout the interview session and it makes me less nervous and I deliver everything that i wish to deliver...
Then she brought the graphic design director to meet me and I showed them some of my works... nicest thing is that they praise my work and impressed by it... i really felt the satisfaction from this interview.

Since this company is working for Singapore in publishing their magazines.... i think it's a great place to start my work life... I really hope i can work in this company as their environment is so warm and friendly....
and it's the first time that I encounter more than 1 interview at the same company, i'd been invited for a second interview from this company, but now i have to face the singapore executive director... take that as a challenge, still don't know how to prepare for it though... freaking nervous already!! 

anyhow, the 3rd one was not that nerve wrecking coz i already had the decision to go for the 2nd company, the 3rd one was conducted in mandarin which im comfortable with, but the job scope for this company is quite hectic as i have to do administrative work as well, so this will be my backup plan if the 2nd interview goes wrong.... 

CNY!! CNY!! is beside me! and bro is coming back from NS for the new year.... decorated the house with lanterns and snakes.... haha, my dad bought a deco which sings CNY songs when u touch it... it's sooo cute... but damn annoying, touch a bit only, sing 1 minute... i can't even count how many times it sang as i was trying to hand it on the wall... 

Till then, will blog after CNY! or maybe after the interview.... =) ciao!!

10:57 PM