Sunday, May 13, 2012

Been sick since last Thursday, lung infections and viral fever.... not good...
went to the clinic immediately the next day...

now im feeling better.... thanks to the medicine...
and the first time the medicine is so tempting....
one of it is to dissolve the tablet in a glass of water and drink it...

the first time medicine from the clinic can taste so good...
but i can only take twice a day...
others with bitter taste have to take 3 times a day... =(

today I sneeze so many times i can't even count... i think got 30 times...
i don't know why, maybe is like in the movies or dramas where
 they catch a cold and they sneeze like nobody's business....
I experienced it today... but it didn't affect me physically, im feeling better only with more sneezing...

my appetite came back... and i don't feel sleepy last the past few days
i spent 3/4 days sleeping away after taking my meds...

last night i slept for 14 hours... and it's a deep deep sleep...
woke up at 2pm today and my bro told me last night my sis was back and she talked on the phone so loudly until he can hear her inside the room... i don't hear anything!! lucky me....

can't wait to go out... been staying at home for 5 days now...
still have to dye my permed hair...hehe

but now the perm is not that obvious... maybe i slept too much and it's not curled up anymore.....
should have ask them coloured instead of perm... =( but nvm, will ask my mum to help me colour it... sneezing again... gona go eat my med now and sleep.... hope tomorrow will recover even more.... looking forward to it!!!!!! hwaiting!!!


11:37 PM