Sunday, March 25, 2012

YES YES YES YES!!!!!
finally i got to see SNSD for the very first time!!!
grateful that i can be so near to the stage when they first came to malaysia....

they are way prettier in real life
but i think im to high or to excited i forgot some of the performances they did...
totally forgot!!! always like this... bieber, S.H.E all also will forget some parts of their performances....

These are the pics i took from my camera~!! proud.... loving my camera....
it has been the best night yet!! hope there will be greater ones in the future...

on the same night i lost my phone....
yeap, not even a year old sony ericson W8 has been stolen...
i won't curse u stealer...
although u poke a hole in 1 of my greatest night..
just wana let u know that there's something called pay back....

and just woke up from a deep nap now....
dreamt about SNSD... ahhh~ such a great dream.....
now have to continue on with my assignments...

tmr's presentation hope everything goes well~
SNSD make my life complete!!!!

지금은 소녀시대 , 앞으로도 소녀시대 , 영원히 소녀시대~






7:41 PM